How do I turn Smart Lock on?
tsnyder
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last Fall, when I read about the features of Lollipop including an automatic unlock based on locations or having a smartwatch nearby, that was the one I was most looking forward to. Got lollipop yesterday on my Galaxy S4, but have been unable to figure out where to turn that on. Any advice?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lollipop Auto-unlock Available for S4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We always want to see your device running in top form! I'm unfamiliar with the service that you're speaking towards. It does sound similar to Smart Lock. This feature can be through Apps > Settings > Security , Tap Smart Lock and enter in the current un lock method.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We always want to see your device running in top form! I'm unfamiliar with the service that you're speaking towards. It does sound similar to Smart Lock. This feature can be through Apps > Settings > Security , Tap Smart Lock and enter in the current un lock method.
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
markwilson66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever get Smart Lock working? I'm having same problem on S4.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi markwilson66!

Let's see what's causing the problem! Were you able to try the steps suggested in the previous post? If so, what happened? What specific issues are you experiencing?

AyaniB_VZW
0 Likes