How do I turn OFF VZ Security?
geercom

How do I turn off, disable or uninstall VZ Security on the Galaxy S4? Turning it off will suffice, but if that its not possible, anything that keeps it from being on and using bandwidth at all will work.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I turn OFF VZ Security?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Settings > More > Applications manager > slide over to the All tab > scroll down to VZ security > select it > Uninstall updates if present > Disable

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Settings > More > Applications manager > slide over to the All tab > scroll down to VZ security > select it > Uninstall updates if present > Disable

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
geercom

That solves a lot of issues. Thank you very much for a quick, direct, clear and friendly response!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't forget to mark the post that helped you the most as the answer so that others may benefit from your question.

0 Likes