Re: (Bug) Verizon Message+ notifies me that I'm connected over wifi every few minutes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get these wi-fi notifications disabled once and for all klh15. If you tap on Verizon Messages app and select settings at the top left of the screen<settings<scroll down and tap on Advanced<ensure Enable Network Notifications is not checked off< ensure Improve location is not checked off. Keep us updated.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: (Bug) Verizon Message+ notifies me that I'm connected over wifi every few minutes
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just turned off Enable Network Notifications in Message+.  WiFi notifications in android settings was already off.  I will let you know if that solves to problem. 

0 Likes
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

The problem appears to be solved for me now. Post #10 in this thread is what solves it.

Charles

0 Likes