How do I remove an old address from a contact on the S7?
LinMcN

My contact shows both the old physical address and the new one.  How can I edit the contact to show only the new address, or at worst, mark one as current and one as past?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i remove an old address from a contact on the S7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's no fun to have duplicate entries on  your phone.

1.Open the contact you want to edit, and then touch Edit at the top of the screen.

2.Touch any of the fields to add, change, or delete information. Touch the plus sign or Add another field to add a new field, or touch the minus to delete a field.

3.Touch Save to update the changes, or touch Cancel to exit without saving any changes

Please let me know how that works for you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's no fun to have duplicate entries on  your phone.

1.Open the contact you want to edit, and then touch Edit at the top of the screen.

2.Touch any of the fields to add, change, or delete information. Touch the plus sign or Add another field to add a new field, or touch the minus to delete a field.

3.Touch Save to update the changes, or touch Cancel to exit without saving any changes

Please let me know how that works for you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tlroberts1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unwanted email addresses are not visible in Edit mode.  They show up when I go to the contact. Hope you have fix.

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
tlroberts1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It doesn't work for me because the other, unwanted, addresses are not visible in edit mode.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! I'm sorry you're having trouble with that contact. Here is a link that'll show you how to change the contact details. https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-203112/ - Carter

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You'll want to see where the contact is saved and edit it there. Which platform are the contacts saved on? Does that make sense?  - Carter

0 Likes