How do I print the history from a specific contact (emails, texts and calls)?
jodeye

'How do I print the history from a specific contact (emails, texts and calls)?  I can 'view' it, but do not know how to print from there.  I have unfortunately deleted the messages from the 'messaging' app, but then realized I should be keeping them.

Please help.

Subject line edited by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I print the history from a specific contact (emails, texts and calls)?
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi there jodeye! We can certainly assist you with printing out your text message and call history. If the messages were deleted from your device without a backup, you cannot print them or the content. The actual usage history such as the number called or messaged is located on My Verizon. You will be able to view the time, number and duration of the call right on your billing statement. The content of text messages can not be viewed. Here is how to view/print your bill.

- Log on My Verizon www.verizonwireless.com

- Click on View Bill

- Choose the bill cycle

- Open billing statement

- Select print

Please know that the text message details are not listed on the billing statement. You can view the last 3 bill cycle text message history right on the website. Here is more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/videogallery/account-videos/print-past-bills.html

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I print the history from a specific contact (emails, texts and calls)?
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi there jodeye! We can certainly assist you with printing out your text message and call history. If the messages were deleted from your device without a backup, you cannot print them or the content. The actual usage history such as the number called or messaged is located on My Verizon. You will be able to view the time, number and duration of the call right on your billing statement. The content of text messages can not be viewed. Here is how to view/print your bill.

- Log on My Verizon www.verizonwireless.com

- Click on View Bill

- Choose the bill cycle

- Open billing statement

- Select print

Please know that the text message details are not listed on the billing statement. You can view the last 3 bill cycle text message history right on the website. Here is more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/videogallery/account-videos/print-past-bills.html

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes