How do I mute or put on hold a call?
SallyManSass

Using my S7 for business. How do I mute or put a call on hold so the caller cannot hear me while I look for info?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I mute or put on hold a call. Using for business and want to mute my caller while I look for info
mama23dogs
Legend

The keypad has a mute icon on the screen during calls.  Tapping it is essentially “hold” as the other party cannot hear you.

View solution in original post

Re: How do I mute or put on hold a call. Using for business and want to mute my caller while I look for info
mama23dogs
Legend

The keypad has a mute icon on the screen during calls.  Tapping it is essentially “hold” as the other party cannot hear you.

DSfromNY

Having the other party not hear me isn't enough. Old-fashioned phones would mute both parties. 

If I want to listen to something while I have a person on hold, I would not want to hear them. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I mute or put on hold a call.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand this is important for you, DSfromNY. We want to make sure we are on the same page to find a solution. When you tap on the mute button, the other caller(s) can still hear you? What is the make and model of your device?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes