How do I know if I have new voice mail, and how many I have?
misscarla

How do I know at a glance if I have new voice mail, and how many I have?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I know at a glance if I have new voice mail, and how many I have???
stef7
Master - Level 2

You should have a voice message indicator in the notification bar. And if you have notifications turned on, on your lockscreen, you should see a message indicating you have voice mail. On my LG G2, I have the icon for the phone dialer in the tray at the bottom of the screen. When I recieve calls that I don't take, the icon has a little bubble and number that increments.

I don't know however, if there's a way to see the number of VOICE MAIL messages left. Perhaps that increments in the notification message on the lockscreen. Do you have notifications turned on?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I know at a glance if I have new voice mail, and how many I have???
stef7
Master - Level 2

You should have a voice message indicator in the notification bar. And if you have notifications turned on, on your lockscreen, you should see a message indicating you have voice mail. On my LG G2, I have the icon for the phone dialer in the tray at the bottom of the screen. When I recieve calls that I don't take, the icon has a little bubble and number that increments.

I don't know however, if there's a way to see the number of VOICE MAIL messages left. Perhaps that increments in the notification message on the lockscreen. Do you have notifications turned on?

0 Likes