How do I increase memory?
VIRGOMAN3

I have a Galaxy Tab2 7.0. Whenever I try to use the camera now I keep getting a 'warning'.... "not enough memory'. Cannot view pictures either. Anyone have any ideas on how to increase the memory so I can use the camera and view pictures????

0 Likes
Re: How do I increase memory?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VIRGOMAN3, great question. If your device confirms memory is low, you may want to navigate to your apps followed by the file manager to clear out files that are no longer needed. Once enough space is available, your camera should work once more.

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Remove unused apps, move pics and videos to the SD card or your computer, clear system cache and reboot the device....

MARYB98247

I have deleted pictures and apps and still getting the message that I can't take pics.. In the iCloud  app out says I can upgrade, but in another screen it shows me having used only 11 G out of 50G storage. I'm stumped. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARYB98247, we’ll get this figured out for you so you can enjoy the device. What’s the make/model of the device? Where are you seeing the 11G out of 50G (settings or apps)?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes