How do I get the internet on my phone. I was using it before but now when I try to get on internet from my phone it says you are off line. So Never had a problem before. So what do I hit to get me back online with my cell?
ashleynabbee07

I have a Samsung galaxy S5. I was getting online before but no when I go to pull something up on my phone it says off line. So how do I get back online with it. I am sorry not that swift with these wireless phones. Sue

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get the internet on my phone. I was using it before but now when I try to get on internet from my phone it says you are off line. So Never had a problem before. So what do I hit to get me back online with my cell?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you pulled down the notification bar and ensured that wi-fi is turned on and active, assuming you have access to wi-fi?  If not, have you ensured that mobile data is turned on and active (also by pulling down the notification bar)?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get the internet on my phone. I was using it before but now when I try to get on internet from my phone it says you are off line. So Never had a problem before. So what do I hit to get me back online with my cell?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you pulled down the notification bar and ensured that wi-fi is turned on and active, assuming you have access to wi-fi?  If not, have you ensured that mobile data is turned on and active (also by pulling down the notification bar)?

0 Likes