How do I get it back Calendar info on my Samsung Galaxy S8?
BETHOB43

I had a system update on Friday and since then lost almost all my calendar info. How do I get it back on my Samsung Galaxy S8?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are missing calendar information after a software update, BETHOB43. I have checked my resources and while the Verizon Cloud backs up and syncs contacts, pictures, videos, music, documents, text and multimedia messages, and Call logs, it does not backup calendar information. Lamentably, there is no information on a way to recover calendar information within our resources.

Verizon Cloud: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/?task=cloud

If you back up your calendar information with your Gmail account, you may be able to get that information if you login to your Gmail account and check the calendar feature there.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Calendar
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are missing calendar information after a software update, BETHOB43. I have checked my resources and while the Verizon Cloud backs up and syncs contacts, pictures, videos, music, documents, text and multimedia messages, and Call logs, it does not backup calendar information. Lamentably, there is no information on a way to recover calendar information within our resources.

Verizon Cloud: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/?task=cloud

If you back up your calendar information with your Gmail account, you may be able to get that information if you login to your Gmail account and check the calendar feature there.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes