How do I get better coverage in Iola Wisconsin without Internet
daffodil53

How Do I get better coverage in Iola Wisconsin without Internet Service as It is our cottage?

0 Likes
Re: How do I get better coverage in Iola Wisconsin without Internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello daffodil53!

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with service in this location! I'd love to help review your options, and explore what's going on in the area. Please elaborate a bit on the issues you're experiencing. Are you having issues with phone calls or data services? When did the problems begin? What make & model phones do you have? Thanks for any additional information you can provide. We will help work to figure this out!

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
daffodil53

We have problems with both calls and data. It began last fall. We all have Samsung Galaxy 4 and our daughter has a Galaxy 5 . All have the same problem--no signal and no data.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
daffodil53, we appreciate this additional information. In regards to service, I can see how service can be affected out there. There may be local terrain, environmental, building, and or governmental factors affecting service.

There are a few steps we can take to make sure your phone is working optimally though. Please make sure that under Settings>More>Mobile Networks>Global Data Roaming>Set to allow access all trips.

Under Preferred Network Or Network Mode. are you set to Global or LTE/CDMA? Try either one of those to see if service performance improves while at your cottage in lola.

Please keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes