How do I find my PIN number after I have been locked out of my device?
nygpeggy

How do I recover or change the pin number - too many swipe attempts and now need a pin number.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to recover lock out pin number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Here to help nygpeggy!

I know how frustrating it can be to get locked out your phone! I want to make sure you can gain access to your phone.  If you have a g-mail added to your phone, you will be able to unlock it by accessing Android Device Manager.  Once you are in Android Device Manager you will be given steps on how to unlock your phone. Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
WeinischkeS

How on a galaxy core prime??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Here to help nygpeggy!

I know how frustrating it can be to get locked out your phone! I want to make sure you can gain access to your phone.  If you have a g-mail added to your phone, you will be able to unlock it by accessing Android Device Manager.  Once you are in Android Device Manager you will be given steps on how to unlock your phone. Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes