How do I enable Javascript?

Try to watch video, message says Javascript is disabled. How do I enable? How do I determine what browser I am using so  I can enable it?

Sometimes get the message - Can't open window until one is closed. How do I close a window?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Javascript disabled, what browser am I using to enable it. Message - Can't open window unless one closed; how to close a window.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get those videos to play 06! To enable JaveScript try to Launch the Web Browser, Tap Menu, Tap Settings, Tap Content Settings and then Tap Enable JavaScript. When it is enabled, a check mark is present. Once it is enabled you should not receive that error message.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Javascript disabled, what browser am I using to enable it. Message - Can't open window unless one closed; how to close a window.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get those videos to play 06! To enable JaveScript try to Launch the Web Browser, Tap Menu, Tap Settings, Tap Content Settings and then Tap Enable JavaScript. When it is enabled, a check mark is present. Once it is enabled you should not receive that error message.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes