WAYFLA13

How can I delete all favorites at once?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Delete my favorites?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WAYFLA13, you can definitely delete all of the favorites at once. I can assist you with this. To delete the contacts appearing in your favorites, simply hold down one of the contacts and the - sign will appear in red in the upper right hand corner of each of those contacts. Next, press the - sign for each one to delete them all at once with having to press and hold each contact down to generate that minus sign.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Delete my favorites?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WAYFLA13, you can definitely delete all of the favorites at once. I can assist you with this. To delete the contacts appearing in your favorites, simply hold down one of the contacts and the - sign will appear in red in the upper right hand corner of each of those contacts. Next, press the - sign for each one to delete them all at once with having to press and hold each contact down to generate that minus sign.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes