How do I delete Picasa folders from my phone?
dolphinlove

I have deleted my cloud photos, but cannot delete the Picasa photo album, let alone any photo from the folder.  HELP

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i delete Picasa folder from my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dolphinlove, I understand wanting to get the album and photos deleted. I am sorry to learn that you were unable to find the option to delete. Unfortunately this is how the application was made. Good news there is an alternative way. Please do the following:
Go into Settings----->Accounts and Sync---->Tap Google----->Uncheck "Sync Picasa Web Albums".
Go into Settings----->Application Manager---->"All" tab----->Find Gallery and tap "Clear Data"

TionnaBB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dolphinlove,

We are here to help.  I want to make sure that we help you delete the pictures off your phone to make room for more memories.  What type of phone do you have?  What  happens when you try deleting the pictures?  Any error messages?

YareliM_VZW
Follows us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dolphinlove

I have a Galaxy S5.  I get no errors, as it let's me select photos, but does not give me an option to delete.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dolphinlove, I understand wanting to get the album and photos deleted. I am sorry to learn that you were unable to find the option to delete. Unfortunately this is how the application was made. Good news there is an alternative way. Please do the following:
Go into Settings----->Accounts and Sync---->Tap Google----->Uncheck "Sync Picasa Web Albums".
Go into Settings----->Application Manager---->"All" tab----->Find Gallery and tap "Clear Data"

TionnaBB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dolphinlove

Awesome thank you!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dolphinlove, you are very welcome. It has been my pleasure. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are here for you. We appreciate you and your business. http://vz.to/1PaHJqw

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes