How do I block messages from a person from whom I don't want to receive them?
grayfox2

How do I block messages on my Galaxy S5 when I don't know the sender's phone number?   There is no phone number in the message heading.  However, the is a URL and and e-mail address listed in the heading.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I block messages from a person from whom I don't want to receive messages? There is no phone number in the message heading. However, the is a URL and and e-mail address listed in the heading.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello grayfox2,

I'd love to share with you how you can stop these pesky text messages! Messages sent from email and internet sources can be blocked on My Verizon. Simply log on to your My Verizon account, and in the search box type in "block internet spam." From that screen, you can click a check box to block messages sent from email, and block all messages sent from the web. Simply enable these blocks, click apply & you will not receive these messages anymore.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I block messages from a person from whom I don't want to receive messages? There is no phone number in the message heading. However, the is a URL and and e-mail address listed in the heading.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello grayfox2,

I'd love to share with you how you can stop these pesky text messages! Messages sent from email and internet sources can be blocked on My Verizon. Simply log on to your My Verizon account, and in the search box type in "block internet spam." From that screen, you can click a check box to block messages sent from email, and block all messages sent from the web. Simply enable these blocks, click apply & you will not receive these messages anymore.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
grayfox2

MichelleH_VZW—Your answer to my question allowed me to type in the appropriate information. Now, we’ll have to just wait and see if this party’s communications are blocked.

Thank you very much.

grayfox2 (aka LeRoy)

0 Likes