How can I print an email ?
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I've had this problem for a while and the only way to get my email to print was to install the factory default of the "android system webview" app.  Now with Nougat that app is now disabled and I am again unable to print email....i can however print photos just not any emails. Any sugestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can not print email
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I think I've identified the problem. When printing you get the print preview where you can select the pages you want to print.  I CAN print the email only if I do not delete any of the pages, if I delete any i get an error screen.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have Google Print installed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for your response.  Is that the Cloud Print app?? I don't have that app installed

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's it. Install it and see if it helps you to print your email.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

Still won't print,  i even installed the Samsung print app and still nothing

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I think I've identified the problem. When printing you get the print preview where you can select the pages you want to print.  I CAN print the email only if I do not delete any of the pages, if I delete any i get an error screen.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gbktoledo I regret you are having trouble printing emails. We want that to be an easy breezy process. What error do you get if you delete a page? What printer and printer app are you using with your device?

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes