How can I get content from broken Galaxy S5?
palmerk541

I need content off my broken Samsung Galaxy S5. The screen is cracked and the LED light is broken, so I cannot do anything on the screen of the broken phone.

Some content transferred in through the cloud, but not all. I have several photos and messages that did not transfer over. How can I access this content?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting content from broken Galaxy S5?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can attempt to connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to a computer or laptop and see if the device is detectable. If it is able to connect, you can pull the photos and message log from the device and store it on the computer which can be transferred to another device through the same method. You can also go into our Verizon Corporate store and use our device that can transfer content from one device to another. They may charge you depending on the materials transferred.
JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Getting content from broken Galaxy S5?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can attempt to connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to a computer or laptop and see if the device is detectable. If it is able to connect, you can pull the photos and message log from the device and store it on the computer which can be transferred to another device through the same method. You can also go into our Verizon Corporate store and use our device that can transfer content from one device to another. They may charge you depending on the materials transferred.
JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes