How To Turn OFF Verizon Splash On Power Up?
Steve91313
Enthusiast - Level 3

With the crappy OTA update to Android 4.3 comes an animated Verizon logo. Is there any way to turn this off, to remove at least the Verizon splash?

Samsung Galaxy S3 (SCH-I535 Verizon)

Not Rooted, Mine's Stock

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How To Turn OFF Verizon Splash On Power Up?
Not applicable

I don't have your make of device, however unless something has changed if you read your owners manual there is a section on the start up and shut down screens. It tells how to turn the animation and sound off when you open or shut down the device.

I must add that in some situations the settings may have been disabled due to updates or carrier instance.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, there isn't a way to turn the boot animation off.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Can someone explain why this is even an issue?

0 Likes
Not applicable

I don't have your make of device, however unless something has changed if you read your owners manual there is a section on the start up and shut down screens. It tells how to turn the animation and sound off when you open or shut down the device.

I must add that in some situations the settings may have been disabled due to updates or carrier instance.

Good Luck

0 Likes
JoshM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Because Verizon thought it was necessary to remove the beautiful, smooth Samsung Galaxy S3 boot animation and replaced it with their branded, clunky, boring and ugly boot animation. It's really annoying.

0 Likes
JoshM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm with ya! How dare they do this to us? So annoying!

0 Likes