How Often Do I Have To Charge The Galaxy S7?
ARiSAR

How often do you have to recharge your S7 with medium use?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S7 time between charges.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us ARiSAR. We can definitely understand wanting to have additional information about a new device and its charging times. Each device is different and as the S7 has the rapid charging capability recharging would be a breeze. How much you would have to charge would still depend on exactly what you are accessing when using it but it has a standby time of 12 days. I hope this helps but please keep us posted if you have any additional questions or concerns.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: S7 time between charges.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us ARiSAR. We can definitely understand wanting to have additional information about a new device and its charging times. Each device is different and as the S7 has the rapid charging capability recharging would be a breeze. How much you would have to charge would still depend on exactly what you are accessing when using it but it has a standby time of 12 days. I hope this helps but please keep us posted if you have any additional questions or concerns.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes