SHABAK55

How do I delete music from my Samsung galaxy s7

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I delete music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHABAK55 - Managing your music on your Samsung Galaxy S7 is easy as pie. Lets get started. Where is the music currently stored?  If the music you want to delete is stored in the devices memory or on a SD card, please go to Settings>Storage then tap on internal storage or on SD card if you have one. Tap on Audio and you will be able to view and delete the music files you no longer want.   

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I delete music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHABAK55 - Managing your music on your Samsung Galaxy S7 is easy as pie. Lets get started. Where is the music currently stored?  If the music you want to delete is stored in the devices memory or on a SD card, please go to Settings>Storage then tap on internal storage or on SD card if you have one. Tap on Audio and you will be able to view and delete the music files you no longer want.   

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes