Re: Here's everything that's wrong with my phone post lollipop update
TLMitchell

Re: your ringer issue, I discovered my ringer volume being turned way down, sometimes it is after listening to music and adjusting that volume but most times it's totally random, experiencing some WiFi issues but nothing as severe as yours.
One of my main gripes is the lack of visibility of the new pastel colors with Lollipop. Bright green on a black background was visible in direct sunlight, the new schemes are not.

I'

0 Likes
PrTBrownT
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info. I'll be waiting on that update.

0 Likes
PrTBrownT
Enthusiast - Level 3

Numbers 2, 4, 5, and 9 seem to be the most obvious and annoying issues I've been having since this update. I didn't even bother calling in to report it because it didn't do me any good the last time I had issues after the last update.

0 Likes
quatzit
Enthusiast - Level 1

The big thing for mine is that the phone keeps disabling the mobile data, and also at the same time or separate times, completely losing the network.  Goes into a "Searching for service" mode that never detects or connects even if I am in an area with strong signal.  Reboot device and it will connect and give 4 bars.  I will think I'm up to date on texts and calls, only to find it searching for service when I decide to look at it.  Only when I reboot do I get my texts, emails, and voicemails that were left while I was kicked off the system.  I can't depend on this $600 phone to keep me in contact.  Lollipop has turned it into junk.  My contract is up in October.  Been on verizon for over 15 years, but this is horse poo.

0 Likes
jdm2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid Turbo 5.1:

Calls will not ring in with HD calling turned on. ALL calls go to VMX. No exceptions. As soon as I turn off HD calling, the calls ring in fine. Also, when trying to call back from a Basic Visual Voicemail screen (after or while you are listening to a VMX) it will give me an error message that says " Call not connected, Retry or Cancel" when I hit retry, the call goes through.

zking2727
0 Likes