Help with APN settings
EbenElias

I have a global variant of the s10+ Ive been getting dirt service, pardon my english, and when i read that can be because of the APN, I looked over my APN settings, and besides have vzwims, vzwinternet and a few more, under network mode, everything was checked except unsecified, and my two channel numbers were not 308 and 012, soon as I chaned those, the profile vaished as did all the rest leaving me with "user not authorized to blh blah" so I created a new APN followed the setting guide and matched exactly, ut every time i change the channel to 012 from hatever it is set at the profile vanishes???? If I do not change it  it sticks around but no connectivity, origionally VZW INTERNET was capitalized and it all worked, also under conection type, internet+mms, I ad like 5 more choices now 3... I have literally scowered the web looking fo the other 4 profile setus or a solution and unless I have a 4glte otspot for windows and use vzmanager....which u dont have for phones, no does verizon allow sim t be downloaded to phone or refreshed over wifi... any ideas or a solution would be grealy appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help with APN settings
brownboy68

did you ever figure that out...i think i have the same thing going on but I cant change or add an apn im ???

0 Likes
Re: Help with APN settings
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes