Help - I think my company's exchange server has jacked my yahoo email
joren

Hello,

I just got my Galaxy SIII phone last weekend.  The other day, while connected to the wifi at my work, I attempted to add my work email by trying to connect to the exchange server here. I got connected, then I got a message indicating that my other email accounts would be disabled! So I backed out and deleted the account.  However, now I am unable to send email through yahoo or gmail, and I can only receive email when the wifi is turned off.

Please help.  Is there a way to reset to factory standards?

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

menu>settings>backup & reset>factory data reset (or something like that)

0 Likes
Re: Help - I think my company's exchange server has jacked my yahoo email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no joren. All the extra security measures associated with firewalls at work may have affected your phone's security too. Does the same trouble occur when you are on a WiFi that's not your work account? If you attempt to access your Gmail or Yahoo when on WiFi, do you get an error message? A reset to factory settings for your S3 is easy and the steps are at http://vz.to/LfV00q if you'd like to reset.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

After reading your post again, it seems like maybe is onto something.  Before doing the reset, check your WiFi settings and make sure you are still connecting properly.