Having trouble moving pics from phone storage to sd card. Any suggestions?
ANDYKIM88

I'm following all directions to move pics but the menu bar doesn't show the option to 'move' them when I select which ones to move into sd storage.

0 Likes
Re: Having trouble moving pics from phone storage to sd card. Any suggestions?
rahn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure which method/tool you're using to try and move them since there are many (I use a file management tool or connect the phone to my PC for that sort of thing).  Whichever method you're using are you sure they're not already on the SD card?  There is an option in camera settings to save directly to the SD card.

0 Likes
rahn
Enthusiast - Level 3

BTW, if you're using the built in "My Files" app be sure you're long pressing and selecting the files you want to move from the list of images.  I just noticed what you probably did which is that when you're looking at an individual photo there is no move option. However, when you're looking at a list of files/images and select one or more files the option to move them does appear.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANDYKIM88,

Help is here! We want for you to be able to move those pictures to the SD card with ease. Let’s get this figured out. Can you please provide the exact steps that you are doing to move them to the SD card? rahn provided a good tip, did that help at all?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes