Have you had any luck downloading your voicemail messages (e.g., as mp3) to PC? (without buying adapters or playing from speaker to mic?)
keakat

Have you had any luck downloading your voicemail messages (e.g., as mp3) to PC? (without buying adapters or playing from speaker to mic?) Verizon insists it can't be done.

0 Likes
Re: Have you had any luck downloading your voicemail messages (e.g., as mp3) to PC? (without buying adapters or playing from speaker to mic?)
Snn5
Legend

I used basic visual voice mail to move my messages to my phones memory and then to my PC.

0 Likes
Re: Have you had any luck downloading your voicemail messages (e.g., as mp3) to PC? (without buying adapters or playing from speaker to mic?)
keakat

Hi. Thanks for replying to my question! I don't have visual voice mail. Does it cost more than regular?keakat

>> Personal information/e-mail reply/headers removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You'll need to check your Features and Apps in My Verizon, but I believe basic visual voicemail is free for most smartphone users.  The premium Visual VM DOES have a monthly fee though.

0 Likes