Hate hate this phone Terrible reception and battery life
heatherm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had NO problems with my s5. S6 terrible  terrible I'm gonna take it back battery won't last a full day and u have 2 bars when.I had 4 in the same place with my s5 ! Anyone else have problems

Re: Hate hate this phone Terrible reception and battery life
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to love your phone Heather. Let's explore ways to extend your phone's battery life, please visit this link http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-151538/ and try all options provide for a longer battery life. I also want to address any signal issues you are experiencing. Having 2 signal bars displayed on your screen is concerning, we can better troubleshoot if you provide specific details of the service issues you are encountering. Please share details of service issues.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
arkainzeye
Contributor - Level 1

I have the same poor reception with my samsung s6.. we have 3 iphones in my house as well and they have NO issues with low signal, missed calls, dripped called, text messaging not sending or receiving.  Ill tell you this. Verizon will do Nothing more than replace your new device with refurbished junk.. they claim its tested. U have received their "tested" phones where they didnt even turn on!!!!  Hows that for tested.. beyond giving you refurb phones and sim cards there is nothing more they can do . I have had so many trouble tickets , with no results.... the they say i live in a marginal coverage area... and when i tell them we have 3 other verizon phones with no issues in this house. You can hear a pin drop. As now they ran out of excuses..   they claim to test these devices before we are able to phrchase them... so it should be on them if they dont work right...     and im sick of these blanket statements trying to give the impression that they "care"....      it insulting to say least... their caring goes only as far as fedex'ing me a used phone that was once someone elses problem, and a sim card...

0 Likes
heatherm
Enthusiast - Level 2

The service issue is that i have 2 bars with the S6 and i had  3 or 4 with the 5.  The battery is being sucked up as i use the phone at the rate of 1% per minute. I would just like to figure out why i could have my S5 last all day and my S6 will not last 6 hours, and this is while i am at work not using the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will want to dig deeper, heatherm. We are on the case. So that we may, I have sent you a Private Message.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
heatherm
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have replied back to your message thank you i have tried to shut off all apps that i am not using i have shut off wifi to save my battery i have tried everything i can find to help with this issue, and now i am experiencing a "no network connection" when i make calls Smiley Sad 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

arkainzeye,

Oh no! We are very saddened to hear that you feel this way about us. We take pride in making sure that you have a fully functioning phone 100% of the time. When we do have to replace a phone that is under warranty, we provide you a courtesy by replacing the phone for you instead of you having to go directly to the manufacturer. If you had to go directly to the manufacturer, you would have to actually send your phone into them & be without a phone for a specific time. With the warranty replacements, they are supplied to us by the manufacturers & yes, they are Certified Like New Replacements. They are rigorously tested before they are sent out to you. We do regret to hear that you have had problems with the warranty replacements. The SIM cards that we have replaced for you, are not something that are used. The SIM cards a brand new every time you receive one.

In regards to the poor reception to the Galaxy S6, let’s roll up our sleeves & get this taken care of once & for all. We greatly appreciate all the work & troubleshooting we have done so far for you. I’m going to send you a Private Message so we can really tackle this problem. Please respond back to me in the Private Message. I look forward to working with you.

AliciaS_VZW

0 Likes
heatherm
Enthusiast - Level 2

i  did not see a private message from you ?  i would like to get this taken care of also

0 Likes
arkainzeye
Contributor - Level 1

First of all.. you do NOT provide me with a Courtesy by replacing my phone instead of going through the manufacture.. lets get that straight....  i PAY almost $120 a year for this SERVICE...  or the Equivalent of me making 13 months of payments in a 12 month time frame..  and dont even give me this b.s. about your phones being tested because last year. i had someone from your CORP office contact me and see first hand how many BAD...DEFECTIVE.... certified used phones you guys sent me..  i got phones that didnt turn on.....  then one that the screen flashed like crazy as soon as i turned it on.. then one that the radio in the phone (the device that sends and receives Yous signal  ..    and for you to say lets roll up our sleeves and get this taken care of.. dont patronize me.. if your people that i have wasted my time with over the phone cant fix this.. (even with trouble tickets) then how exactly are you do better than what they Failed to do ??)  im sick of wasting time calling,, and being on hold, then spending a hour on the phone.. only to be told i will get a call back. and guess what doesnt happen.... yep... no call back... then i call after a few days to find out the trouble ticket has been complete 48 hours ago.. and no one wanted to call me .. because they knew they had NO good news for me...    marginal coverage area.. (but all my IPHONES WORK HERE)...  so because i was the sucker that bought the samsung s6.. its now MY FAULT it doesnt work as well on the verizon network as the iphones...   and before i even hear that this is not true.. i dare anyone to google this ... you will find its true.. and not only true on verizon but other networks as well..   but who is going to tell samsung they did something wrong?   no one... they will just let it happen and play dumb when it does happen.. and im sick of it..

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

arkainzeye,

We certainly regret to hear that you feel this way. This is never something we want for you to go through. I personally was wanting to see what other options that were available to you in getting this resolved. I don’t know if you saw, but I had sent you a Private Message in hopes of working with you to acquire some account specifics to further assist. I have sent you another Private Message in hopes that you will receive it. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thank you.

AliciaS_VZW

0 Likes