Has anyone received the 128GB model?
aselya1

I hunted around for the 128GB model last Friday, 4/10, when the 32 and 64GB models launched and didn't find any stores in my area that were carrying it. I was told the 128GB model would launch today, 4/17, but once again no stores actually got one. Is this a preorder only model? Is it normal for VZW to not stock their highest end models in physical stores? Has anyone purchased one in a store or received one via preorder?

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone received the 128GB model?
JasonP71

So the 128gb was to be released today but no stores have them and this morning the website was showing that they had them in stock.  When I checked this afternoon it shows out of stock.  I called to verify this and the person I was dealing with showed they still had them until he went to finalize my order.  I would say that something is wrong or Verizon just didn't plan very well.  The only color that was supposed to come out today was white with the black shipping on May 1st and the gold on May 15th.

0 Likes
ManiacMusician

I pre ordered mine on the 2nd, and got it delivered a day early on the 16th. haven't been back to the store since the 17th to see if they do have the higher models in stock or not though. But I'm sure they would order one for you in store with 2 day shipping to your home or work.

0 Likes
hawks01

I was told the 128GB models are special order and would not be available in stores.

I ordered mine on the 9th and it went from the 16th to the 24th for shipping. 

0 Likes