Has anyone had to fight for their BOGO rebate for the S-7 Edge?
bm1969wa

This is just rediculous. Back in May I think I checked the status of my rebate for the S-7 that wwas purchased in March; & it was invalid. I called in & was told the error was found as they could see what was wrong, corrected it & advised me 15 days ish.  The status went to pending.  I contacted Verizon again to see what was up & then that person says there is a "problem" and it is invalid. How can it go from all there & pending to invalid again.  I have been asured it will be taken care of. It is still showing invalid.

I know that all required documents were with the request. I added a new line, have had continueous service. & was advised by Verizon " yes all documents are here....I can see where the error was....it'll be processed  15 days blah...blah....   I'm losing my patience.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had to fight for their BOGO rebate for the S-7 Edge?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No fighting, nothing but love here Britta McKnight. Let's gather some additional information and make sure you receive your prepaid Visa card. Were both devices purchased under our device payment agreement or two year contract? Did your BOGO department provide you the reason for the problem, if so, what was it? Where was the original order placed?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Tomski919
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here.  Fulfilled all the requirements, received an invalid status.  Call up, they tell me it will take 15 days to figure out.  Call in 15 days, no answers, just them saying "something is wrong" and "escalate to management" and "wait 15 days".  Nobody can even provide a simple answer.  I have repeatedly asked for the specific reason my rebate is invalid (surely they must know, for the keep rejecting my rebate submission), and nobody can answer why.  I at least got the rebate call center person to admit that my submission is perfect with no problems, but I have to wait for my "pending" status to get resolved.  I repeat: My submission is perfect but my "pending" status needs to be "resolved"; and it takes 15 days.  Nobody can or will do anything.  The rebate department intentionally obfuscates the situation and tries everything to not pay out.  

0 Likes
DieselDually

I never received my rebate. I checked on it, they said that no rebate was requested! BOGO is the offer that I bought.

Verizon has been on ABC news about this scam. I want my money. NOW.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

I've had just the opposite experience.  Bought my BOGO for two S7's on the last day of the promotion, then filed for the rebate a week later. The third week of June my Visa rebate card of $672 arrived in the mail.  Not once did I have to contact anyone as I got regular email status updates from Verizon.

0 Likes
Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem, they are saying that I never submitted my application for rebate. I was told in the store that everything was done and I would get my visa card after 3rd billing cycle in the mail. They're saying too late sorry no rebate. I will get to the bottom of this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can get your rebate.We do not handle the rebate department. You can contact them at 844-408-8470. I am confident they will be able to assist.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have already talked to the rebate dept and they told me that I didn't submit my rebate request and time has expired to apply for the rebate. The man also hung up on me while I was talking to him because I told him that I was going to fight to get my money. I feel that our situation could easily be resolved by authorizing the local Verizon store to resubmit our request to process our rebate visa cards. I am planning on going to the store where I purchased and talk with them in person. I have been a customer for over 20 years and I hope that will mean something to help resolve this issue. Thanks

0 Likes
stainlessgoddess
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here Smiley Sad waiting months. I have been fighting this since March 17th over and over.

0 Likes
Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you give me any more suggestions before I go to the local store to complain to them.

0 Likes