Got Marshmallow update 3 hours ago on Samsung S6 now I can't use Message . I got a text okay but when I try to answer it freezes partway through and will ot send. I have restarted and also powered off. That doesn't help.
filler

Got Marshmallow update 3 hours ago on Samsung S6 now I can't use Message .  I got a text okay but when I try to answer it freezes partway through and will not send.  I have restarted and also powered off.  That doesn't help.

0 Likes
Re: Got Marshmallow update 3 hours ago on Samsung S6 now I can't use Message . I got a text okay but when I try to answer it freezes partway through and will ot send. I have restarted and also powered off. That doesn't help.
batmanfan0302
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would recommend to factory reset the phone after you back up to Verizon Cloud. Here is  a link for how to factory reset: Perform a Factory Data Reset (Device Powered On) - LG G3 | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Re: Got Marshmallow update 3 hours ago on Samsung S6 now I can't use Message . I got a text okay but when I try to answer it freezes partway through and will ot send. I have restarted and also powered off. That doesn't help.
filler

Thanks for your response.  I was about to do the factory reset when I got a text message and was able to answer it!  No idea what happened to make it work again.

0 Likes