Gmail
Buckeye25

I am having trouble sending email from my gmail account.  it shows sending then Queded and never sends.  Also when I log into my gmail thru the chrome browser it shows offline a lot and I cant send thru there until it comes back on line.  Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Gmail
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a data or wifi connection when this happens?  If not, then you would be off line...

0 Likes
Buckeye25

data connection is present.  It only seems to happen in the afternoon as well.  No problems in the morning.  Maybe Verizons network isn't as good as it used to be.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want all your emails to send reliably all day long, Buckeye25. Let’s get some more information and explore ways to resolve. Do you experience any issues with other applications that use data when you are unable to send emails? Are you able to receive emails when you are unable to send? What is your phone’s Baseband version and Build number as per the link below?

Find the software version on your phone: http://spr.ly/6587B4YwH

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes