Gmail not syncing after update
UAVPilot1
Contributor - Level 1

My gmail no longer syncs on my phone since the update. Is anyone else having the same issue? If so, were you able to resolve it and how? Please let me know where to find the answer.

My gmail won't load new emails, it just sits there as if it is updating but nothing comes through and I have to force close the program.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Gmail not syncing after update
Julkoch98
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spent 25 minutes on the phone about that very issue. Swipe down from top of phone. Hit the icon in the upper right hand corner. If your "SYNC" is grayed out, hit that then try your email again. Maybe it will work for you. It did for me.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UAVPilot1,

Sorry to hear your gmail is no longer syncing. Let's get that working for you again. Can you access your gmail on a desktop computer by manually entering the username and password (as opposed to signing in because the browser remembers the information)? If so, try deleting the gmail account and adding it back to the phone. Retest and let us know.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Julkoch98
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spent 25 minutes on the phone about that very issue. Swipe down from top of phone. Hit the icon in the upper right hand corner. If your "SYNC" is grayed out, hit that then try your email again. Maybe it will work for you. It did for me.

Julkoch98
Enthusiast - Level 1

UAVPilot1

0 Likes
bruinsfan22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you julkoch98. That worked for me!

0 Likes