Galazy S5 keeps turning on and off by itself when not plugged in.
KUDADDY

When my Samsung Galaxy S5 is bit plugged in it turns itself on and off.  It continues to do this back and forth until I plug it back it.  It also gets hot while doing this and while plugged in.

0 Likes
Re: Galazy S5 keeps turning on and off by itself when not plugged in.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely not normal for s5 do this. When did this problem start? Are you sing the charger that came with the device? Are you getting any error message at all?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Galazy S5 keeps turning on and off by itself when not plugged in.
MTV9738
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good luck with this issue. I was a Galaxy 5 user. After the major update, my galaxy went in bootloops..... which is what this sounds like. They sent me 2 different replacement phones. out of the box, they both had issues and the 2nd one did the same.

If you owe anything on the phone, Verizon wireless will not send you anything else But a Galaxy 5 until you pay off the useless phone.

This was a two month nightmare and the only way, was to pay it off. Go to a corporate owned store and trade it in , you'll get 250.00 if it's not cracked. Then get a phone you want.