Galaxy s7 Stuck in1x
aj18

My old moto g4play which was dropped in a toilet and lost the ability to use gps was able to get at least 2-3 bars 4g but as soon as I activated my new phone I've been getting no connection beside wifi calling anyone know what would cause this besides the lazy smart response "lol all those things that didn't matter for your old phone matter for your much more expensive one for some reason" like being at home which I always was at before.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s7 Stuck in1x
aj18

I've noticed the phone is registered as the gold model when I have the black one would that factor into this a botched activation?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aj18, we definitely understand the importance of being able to stay connected with a device that you can depend on. Since you received the device you had attempted to replace your damaged device with, have you been able to follow the following process for an activation on your line: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-activate-device-video/ ? If so, please let us know and we can take a closer look into this matter together.

JoseL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

what worked well on the old phone, may not function the same or as well on the new phone, especially when changing manufacturers.

color of the case isn't the problem.