Galaxy s5 problems
Lpike54
Enthusiast - Level 1

All of sudden my galaxy will not let me make or receive phone calls,plus I get a roaming signal saying I am roaming, I have tried new Sims card, doesn't help. Is any one else experiencing any problems

Re: Galaxy s5 problems
HawaiiorBust
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had no signal since midafternoon today. We have two Galaxy S5's.  Is Verizon having a massive outage?

JonathanJHC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same issues.  I had the SIM card replaced with nothing changed.  I would also lose signal in a dead zone and then my phone would not pick back up on it unless I reset it.  So far Verizon says it is all connected to the lollipop update which has yet to be fixed.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having signal is crucial, HawaiiorBust. Let's get to the bottom of this. What zip code are you in? Is anyone else affected in your location?

LynnE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
maceparents03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem. When I called technical support they basically blew me off. The tech person got mad with me because he had been on the phone with me for 45 minutes and because the network team had reserved my area for signal and nothing was wrong he would not listen to me. I pay to much money a month to not even be able to make a phone call. Also my husband and daughter has 4G service when we are all standing in the same place and I do not have any service..... not even 1x.  I am going to go up above who I talked to the other day because this is bull****!  I will let you know if anything comes from this as I move up to probably corporate office in the end.

0 Likes