Galaxy s4 rebooting after last update, and freezing up
bandit1305

I know this is posted already, but I too have the constant reboot issue and my s4 freezes constantly after the latest update from verizon.  My phone was flawless before, now it is basically a paperweight.  I cleared the system cache, but have not done the hard reset because many have and they say it didnt fix it whatsoever.  I dont want to waste my time losing every customization I have set up for it not to fix the problem.  I want verizon to come out and say, "We screwed up, we are trying to fix it now"  But instead, they just tell their reps to tell us to do a hard reset.  Thats the extent of their tech solving problems.  Im sick of it.  I didnt want the software, the phone was fine, now its garbage.  They forced the update to their customers and should be held liable and responsible.  I am currently paying for a service I really cant use through no fault of my own.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s4 rebooting after last update, and freezing up
Angeliajb

I wish I could get the answer for this bc mine is doing the same thing and an update of some sort is causing my galaxy to automatically play Google play music app as soon as I go online

0 Likes