Galaxy s3 is not charging
meggernae

my phone will not charge at all... its been dead since 7 this morning... i bought a new charger thinking that was the problem...and NOTHING... and of course its the only phone I have (live alone) and I cant even get an operator on here to help me says all are busy....

0 Likes
Re: My samsung galaxy s3 is not charging
melawoman

This has happened to me now twice.  The connection for the charger goes bad (suddenly) and there is nothing that can be done other than to get it replaced.  Samsung has yet to admit it's a design flaw.  It is.  They do replace it immediately though.  Just go to your Verizon store.  they will send it next-day delivery.

0 Likes
Re: My samsung galaxy s3 is not charging
lilbootsc

I had the same issue with the phone not charging.  Because it was our of warranty, I had to use the insurance and pay $100 to get a phone.  Now, less than 6 months the same thing is happening.  Sometimes I can move the charger around in the port of phone, and get it to work; but then it just stops.  This is my only phone, and I hate to be without it in case of an emergency.  I can't wait until July to get a different phone.  Samsung sucks!

0 Likes