Galaxy s10 weak signal

BelleCze

I am having terrible cellphone coverage  My bars have been staying around 1 1/2 bars and its extremely frustrating. I live in the 84404 area code and work in 84401 area. But it seems it doesn't matter where I go, my signal is always weak. My apps are effected and run slower, I drop calls, or I i break up alot. I use Facebook messenger to contact a loved one over seas and I have to run around my yard and home just to get a strong enough signal. Has anyone elses signal been weak? Is there towers being worked on or anything like that? terrible paying for the best coverage and not getting it... 

Tags (3)
0 Likes

Re: Galaxy s10 weak signal

bearone21
Leader

the verizon signal is 5-12mbps at best & can be much lower & mean that apps, calls & general phone oeraration isn't that good.

you look to be in a remote area that can be far from ogden to the nw.....suggest adding wi-fi.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Bearone21, Wi-Fi is a good recommendation for an indoor signal, especially when you live in a remote area. 

BelleCze, we want you to have the best service possible. Rest assured, we are here to help improve your network experience. I would like to gather some information to best assist. When did you first notice this issue? Is the problem happening just when indoors or do you have the same problem when outside? Do you know of others with the same service concern? 

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes

luckyivie23

I have found that my service on my new S10 is always 1-2 bars only and on my old iPhone I had much better service. It's very frustrating to know I had great service before switching and now I can't get service anywhere where I used to. Please help

0 Likes

BelleCze

I do not have Wifi capablilty at work, at home I can access it, with my Iphone I had no issues with my connection. I would like to be able to have good signal where verizon says I should be covered. I checked the map and my area is bright red. I first noticed this issue back in April. I have the same connection issues whether inside or out. It seems to just be me when its around work or home, everyone I know has Iphones which get great signal strength. I'm extremely disappointed and regret switching to Samsung and wish I could go back to the iphone. I'm not sure if this is an issue with verizon or with samsung

0 Likes