Galaxy s10 shipping thread
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre-ordered a galaxy s10+ in prism blue  128gb yesterday has anyone devices shipped yet and will they be in by the 8th actually or will it take longer to be delivered

Labels (1)
Re: Galaxy s10 shipping thread
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

I am curious as well.  Ordered S10+ Prism White.  I was hoping it would ship early and I have it on Friday or before.  

0 Likes
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was thinking about getting the white one. My dad's see got ship already they haven't even charge me for the plus yet and the order is all weird I'm my account so I'm all nervous that it got messed up. And the second is supposed to show up on the 7th. Nothing about the plus tho

0 Likes
Ryanml1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My order for an S10+ in Prism Blue has shipped today and will arrive on Thursday. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you order?

0 Likes
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

And did you have to open a new line?

0 Likes
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

my hasent shipped yet placed order on 3/3/19 i did a upgrade for the s10 + in blue hoping it will ship later today

also estimated dat is still 3/8/19

Hiei3eye
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre ordered on 2/21/19. I got a plus and an E. The e has shipped but other then the original order email the plus doesn't show up anywhere in my account or orsers. I tried to chat with verizon but the guy didn't seem to speak English very well and told me I'd get it on the 16th, yet it seems like people who ordered after have had theirs ship. This is the 2 time I've had issues ordering phones from Verizon. I could probably get a better deal switching back to att.

0 Likes
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Hiei3eye that's exactly what happened with me but the one guy told me I'm guaranteed to get it by Friday but I got a feeling the plus isn't coming in friday

Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

I pre-ordered on the 27th and was told I would have on the 8th.  It still hasn't shipped.  I went to Verizon chat and they told me that it wouldn't ship until the 8th and I would get next week.  Heck, I could go in the store and get it by then so what is the purpose of pre-ordering??