Galaxy S9 pie release
JAMLON20

Does anyone know when this will be released?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S9 pie release
mama23dogs
Legend

Nope.  Carriers do not give that information until update is released.

bearone21
Legend

1-800-922-0204

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for using the community form, JAMLON20. We know many of our customers enjoy downloading updates as soon as they become available. Usually, you'll receive a notification on your phone as soon as it is. On some rare occasions, you may be able to download it prior to getting the software alert on your phone. To see when software becomes available, please use this link: http://vz.to/1LWW4o8 I hope this helps!

Eric_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JAMLON20, and thank you for reaching out to us today! We know having the latest software update for your new Samsung Galaxy S9 is truly beneficial. At the moment we are not aware of when the new update will be released, but we highly recommend that you keep checking for updates on your device. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions!

AnnaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMLON20

That link doesn't work.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018, 1:25 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link works for me.  If you are trying to access it via an email notice of the post, you'll need to copy-and-paste the address into your browser (or access the link via the forum).

Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes