Galaxy S8 Wifi calling not working after last update
rudiepoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone else had wifi calling issues since the last system update around 8/29?

Prior to the update, the wifi calling feature has been working without issue. After the last update, the wifi will make the call and then drop off after 5-10sec. I use wifi calling regularly and have troubleshooted the obvious fixes with no resolution. As of now, I can't use wifi calling Smiley Sad . Texts are ok, just not voice calls. I even did the dreaded Factory reset and still the same outcome. I'm tech savy and know how to test various scenarios. I'm currently on version G950USQU1AQGL.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S8 Wifi calling not working after last update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rudiepoo, Wi-Fi calling is a big asset to your phone that assists in making calls via an alternative option on your device. So I can certainly understand where you are coming from in wanting this fixed. Let’s dive in to see what’s going on. May I have the zip code where you are having these concerns? Does this happen on multiple Wi-Fi connections or just the one at home?

-TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes