Re: Galaxy S8+ Pie Update?
bsflynn23
Enthusiast - Level 1

No issues with Pie huh?  I got Pie around 4/4/19 and while I like the UI, I hate the updated becasue every time I leave my house, my wifi shuts completely off and doesn't turn back on automatically (even when it's set to turn on automatically in "known" placed).  I have to go into settings and manually turn wifi back on.  Pain in the neck!!  Never had issues with Oreo.  

Shanenyc

I was on with tech support for 3.5 hours and NO SOLUTION. The OTA fails and the windows update says "your current firmware does not support a firmware update.". Why. The intelligentsia at Verizon tells me it's a SAMSUNG issue.  REALLY?  IT'S VERIZON FIRMWARE MADE FOR THEM BY SAMSUNG.  RIDICULOUS!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shanenyc,

This isn't the experience we want you to have with us. I'm sorry you reached out to us and there was no solution with your software update. I'm here to fix this issue and help restore your faith in us. Are you only having issues with updating your software? Are you experiencing any other issues with your service and this is why you're trying to update your software? Has your device been exposed to any liquid or physical damage?

JuanD_VZW

0 Likes