Re: Galaxy S6's bluetooth would not stay on
gjm999

As I had previously stated, I have already placed the phone into safe mode. It did the exact same thing. It's not a third party app.

0 Likes
DaveS6

Same here. rebooting in the safe mode does not solve the problem. It still refuses to stay on or turn on the Bluetooth!

0 Likes
dlaterra13

I see many others having the same problems.  Please help with a fix!  As this person has said It is frustrating and dangerous while driving to have this continuously happening.   I have been dealing with it since I got the phone early September!

0 Likes
dlaterra13

were you able to fix the Bluetooth problem?  I am getting nowhere with Verizon and except frustrated. I have been dealing with this for over a month!

0 Likes
gjm999

Hi-- no,I have not had any success in fixing this problem. I can't have even a 3 minute conversation in my car without the bluetooth cutting out. Forget having it read and reply to texts. I've done factory resets and everything else that's been suggested. I'm at my wits end. Good luck to you. If you find a fix, let me know.

0 Likes
Sticks118

I did the repair on the "Verizon Software Upgrade Assistant" After 2 hours I have to report that nothing has been fixed.  So Verizon, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that a Samsung Galaxy S6 owner can do to fix this issue.  It is only a Verizon issue (yes I checked with friends with AT&T and Sprint an they do not have this issue.  Please stop giving out false hope solutions and get busy fixing the problem.  For the record I have tried everything suggested in this post as well as the repair assistant and nothing works. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate all you have tried, Sticks118. Let's keep digging. With your S6, if you go to Settings > Advanced Calling > HD Voice > Is this feature enabled or disabled?

Any difference if you have it enabled, and you disable this feature while driving in your vehicle?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gjm99, your safety is our first priority! Are you able to sync that device to any other bluetooth devices with no issues?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gjm999

the only other bluetooth device I use it with are headphones, which fade out on occasion. You should also note, as I had indicated in my prior messages, that the phone worked with the car just fine for about 10 days after I did a factory reset.

0 Likes
gjm999

Anyone-- any fixes yet??? This is ridiculous.

0 Likes