Galaxy S6 power button not pressing like it used to?
WinterStayed

The power button on my phone used to click, like the volume buttons do, however it is no longer clicking when pressed. It's annoying to press it now because I can't tell if the press has been registered or not without looking at the phone. I'm wondering if I call into Support if they will repair it or not. The button does seem to work, for now, but it appears that it's going to stop working later on down the road and I haven't even had the phone for a year yet. Smiley Sad Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 power button not pressing like it used to?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your having this issue WinterStayed. We always want your device to work at the peak performance. I'm not showing any known issues with this device. Has your device been damaged? Is it in a case? If so, please take it out and retest.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
keenak72

I am having that issue as well. My Edge+ has been in a case since date of purchase and then all of a sudden, I have to press harder or even stick my nail into the slot to make the press register.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keenak, we certainly want you to have a functioning device. Let’s look into this together. When did this start? Any physical/liquid damage? We are looking forward to hearing from you.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes