Galaxy S6 Preorder
sancat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is it that Verizon is the only major carrier that is not allowing pre-ordering of the Galaxy S6. I have waited since my upgrade date for this phone and would like to go ahead and preorder. I went to the Best Buy site, Target site and even "chatted" with a Verizon representative. Best Buy says you have to come in to the store, Target order wouldn't process and the Verizon rep was not helpful at all. She stated Verizon doesn't know the price and/or the exact release date. I fail to see how this is true or how withholding preorders is advantageous for Verizon. It can only mean one or two things - Verizon has it's own big reveal planned or their price is not going to be the 199.99 standard that ALL other carriers are using. Quit playing games and make preordering available!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S6 Preorder
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
mattsbux2015
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a similar experience after I talked to a customer service chat window they cant tell me anything about when i can preorder with verizon. After a very unsatisfied experience I searched more into verizon preorder and saw that 5 hours before my chat that Verizon one is april 1st. I am seriously looking into a new provider leaving verizon and the high priced plans compared to most other cell providers

0 Likes
sancat61
Enthusiast - Level 2

That still doesn't answer why they are several days behind the competition...what gives? Higher price? Lower price would be worth the wait. I don't like games when I want to make a purchase.

Yes, they are much higher priced than other carriers. And if I have one more representative try to sell me on Edge that increases my bill, I will scream.

Snn5
Legend

OMG...how many days more than any other carrier?  $50 rebate.  Yeah I know.  The small things.

mattsbux2015
Enthusiast - Level 1

5 days

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Well, that's a deal breaker.

sancat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just frustrating with the "leader" being in the back of the field. 

Whatever... Philippians 4:8

Date:Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:11 PM

Subject:[Android] - Galaxy S6 Preorder

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Galaxy S6 Preorder

created by Snn5 in Android - View the full discussion

Well, that's a deal breaker.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2014 Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa. We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.