Re: Galaxy S6 Edge screen rotation issue
vm2703

Just updated my phone today and the screen finally rotates again. I knew they would fix the problem.

0 Likes
Harley_Quinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

So how about everyone else on this thread who had a problem, are all your phones fixed now??

0 Likes
jrwilkes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I returned mine and will not repurchase an S6 edge... but I am glad you

asked as I'm urious how everyone else's phones are functioning... ?

0 Likes
DD73
Enthusiast - Level 2

They finally came up with an update, I updated my phone on Tuesday and now the screen rotates again.

Harley_Quinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm am on day 3 with my "certified like new" device and so far so good. Used my fast charger every day too so those afraid to use it should be fine to use it.

BookerJT
Enthusiast - Level 1

My screen rotation has not been functioning for the last month and I was just about to send it in to Samsung.  Good thing I just received the update today that fixed it.  Works good now.  Samsung reps wanted me to send the phone in because they did not know how to diagnose the problem.

0 Likes
billyjoe87144
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update came through today and screen rotate now works. All is well again for me!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This May have been listed already but for ones that have not seen it or need to see it again here's about the Update From Samsung and Verizon  Via Droid Life.. Have a Look

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/06/08/fyi-last-weeks-verizon-galaxy-s6-edge-update-also-fixed-that-na...

0 Likes
bribri_22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know the cause of the issue? Is it the fast charger like rumors say. My screen rotation stopped working after 3 weeks, I switched my first Edge for another. I stopped using the fast charger as a precaution and so far my second one has worked great. Any of you out there with fixed screen rotation still using the fast charger, please let me know if it still works in a few weeks. I would love to be able to use it again.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

As long as it charges the phone and doesn't produce a bunch a heat)  on my Droid Maxx it got really warm when I charged with a Wireless charging unit so I returned it and went back to the ole way of charging, and the Latest update that came out last week as it was mentioned in Droid Life should take care of the rotation issue..

0 Likes