Re: Galaxy S6 Edge screen rotation issue
Rodman79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Send it to Samsung. I exchanged mine 3 times and I finally decided to send it to Samsung. It took me a week to receive it back. It takes them two days to replace the defective hardware. They know exactly which hardware piece to replace but they wont't say it

B33
Legend

Is your Edge still doing ok..

0 Likes
ekg0477
Enthusiast - Level 2

My 3rd replacement is still rotating without issues. I have avoided using the fast charger.

I now have an issue with internet lag while connected to wifi. I did a google search and it seems this is a known issue with a lot of users. I will call Verizon for a 4th replacement.

0 Likes
Mike8972
Contributor - Level 1

"I have avoided using the fast charger."

I don't believe this is an issue associated with screen rotation issue as I exchanged my phone for one that auto rotates, and have used the fast charger exclusively without a problem.

0 Likes
Rodman79
Enthusiast - Level 2

My edge still rotating after a week from receiving it back from Samsung. The work order said "Replaced IC-ACCEL./GYRO SENSOR". I guarantee 100% that it is a hardware issue, so stop wasting your time with Verizon and send it back to Samsung.  I would imagine that version has a large stock of models with the defective hardware so getting a new one won't help for a while.

B33
Legend

Well I don't have this Device but my Nieces Husband Does if incurs any of these issues I'll pass on to him what you did sending in your Device to Samsung..

0 Likes
bribri_22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue with screen rotation. Is there any charge for sending it to Samsung?

0 Likes
Rodman79
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no charge to send it back.  You just need to call Samsung to get a ticket opened and give them your phone info.  They will then send you a UPS label to send your phone back.  Again,  no charge and it takes them 10 days.

Harley_Quinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you tell me how you opened up your meter to see what's it's reading @? I cant figure out how to get to it.

0 Likes
jrwilkes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Merge contacts should work

0 Likes