Galaxy S6 Edge lost it's mind
Ripcord69

My Galaxy S6 wouldn't power on and I did all of the vol. up power, home buttons ect.... I finally got it to power on , but under some strange circumstances. I have to keep the charging cable plugged in, all though it says I have 100% of battery, and then all it does is power on and off continuously. If I hold the vol. up after I get it powered up it will stay on and act like a normal  phone, as long as I hold the vol. up button. I can make calls, set up my wifi and everything else. As soon as I let go of the vol. up button it shuts off, or

unplug the charging cable it shuts off. This makes it hard to use since I have only one arm. Lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           P.S. when I got it to stay on the first time I did a factory reset and I ran it in safe mode and it with the same results. Please help me I'm at my wit's end. Any help at all would be deeply appreciated. Thank You

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 Edge lost it's mind
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

How old is your phone and before this started how long would your battery last during a day?

0 Likes