Highlighted

Galaxy S6 Edge lost it's mind

My Galaxy S6 wouldn't power on and I did all of the vol. up power, home buttons ect.... I finally got it to power on , but under some strange circumstances. I have to keep the charging cable plugged in, all though it says I have 100% of battery, and then all it does is power on and off continuously. If I hold the vol. up after I get it powered up it will stay on and act like a normal  phone, as long as I hold the vol. up button. I can make calls, set up my wifi and everything else. As soon as I let go of the vol. up button it shuts off, or

unplug the charging cable it shuts off. This makes it hard to use since I have only one arm. Lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           P.S. when I got it to stay on the first time I did a factory reset and I ran it in safe mode and it with the same results. Please help me I'm at my wit's end. Any help at all would be deeply appreciated. Thank You

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy S6 Edge lost it's mind

How old is your phone and before this started how long would your battery last during a day?

0 Likes