Galaxy S6 Browsing Slow
Rolfster
Enthusiast - Level 3

About a week ago from today's posting, my Galaxy S6 has become slow.  What I mean by slow is that any operations  whether it be using Chrome, the browser within Facebook, selecting an article in CNN.com, or selecting a story to read in ESPN.com . . . it takes forever for the story or article to be fully loaded with pictures and readable.  Whereas prior to a week ago I had no problems selecting an article within Facebook and reading it within seconds.  Some of you may think to say that I possibly have an app messing things up.  While that might be a good answer, it is not the problem.  My wife has an S6 with very few apps and she is noticing the exact same slow down.

Within the past week or so a lot of standard apps that a lot of people have on their phone have been updated.  For example, the Google app has been updated, the Facebook app has been updated, some Samsung apps have bee updated and so there is reason to believe that something major has happened to slow thing down.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Re: Galaxy S6 Browsing Slow
gab167
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're not the only one with that problem. The signal bars on my phone is very low. I am curious,...is Verizon upgrading their system and for how long will this go on?

0 Likes